How do I make a donation?2020-04-03T12:26:12-07:00

There are many ways to donate, including using PayPal to donate directly to the fund.  You can find more ways to five to the fund on the How to Donate page.

Why was the Bruce T. Halle Assistance Fund established?2020-11-18T16:54:08-07:00

The Bruce T. Halle Assistance fund was established in 1997 as a means of providing a gift to Mr. Halle from Executive staff, in the same spirit of giving that is the hallmark of his life. The Bruce T. Halle Assistance Fund honors Mr. Halle for his life-long compassion and sense of commitment toward his people, which is the foundation of our company’s culture. Over time, the fund has become a company-wide effort to support each other in times of hardship.

Please see more on the History page.

Will I get a receipt for my donation?2020-04-03T12:21:47-07:00

All payroll deductions will receive a receipt at the end of the year for tax purposes.
Any direct donations for $250.00 or more will receive a receipt for their tax deductible donation.

How long is the application process?2020-04-03T12:38:43-07:00

Once the application is received, the review process can take up to two weeks. If you have any further questions on the review process, please email the Grant Committee.


Go to Top