How to Apply
Due to the private nature of each request, all individuals requesting assistance must submit an Application and related supporting material to the Fund’s Relief Review Committee. Applications should be submitted via fax to 866-344-6114.
All full time and part time employees of Discount Tire Company, America’s Tire Company and Discount Tire Direct (the “Companies”) are eligible to apply for a grant, provided the following tenure guidelines are met:
- Full time employees after 90 days of employment
- Part time employees after 1 year of employment
Additionally, dependents of employees who meet those guidelines are eligible. “Dependent” generally means the following person(s):
- The employee’s lawful spouse;
- The employee’s unmarried child if the child is: (1) under age 21; residing with the employee; and the employee’s natural child, stepchild, legally adopted child, or a child for whom the employee is legal guardian (unless either of the natural parents also resides with the guardian); or (2) not residing with the employee, but meets all other requirements of (1) above and receives over half of his/her support in the current year from the employee;
- The employee’s child, as defined above, who is under the age of 25; who is enrolled full-time in and attending an accredited secondary school, college, university, or school of nursing; and who receives over half of his/her support in the current year from the employee; or
- The employee’s child, as defined above, who is age 21 or older and prevented from self-sustaining employment because of a physical handicap or mental retardation, provided the child was incapacitated prior to reaching age 21 and receives over half of his/her support in the current year from the employee.
- More Eligibilty Guidelines, Please Review All Guidelines Prior To Applying…